Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) / Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Business to Business (B2B) Technology:
Business Integration has been identified as a key challenge by most businesses today — both from an IT perspective as well as a business perspective. It involves integration of internal, homegrown applications, legacy systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and external business processes and systems. Using ESB, you can integrate heterogeneous systems and extract features, data and services from them so they can be re-used easily in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and composite applications. Metamor has recognized this opportunity well ahead of the market, and our integration, practice and solutions are among the best in the industry.
Our expertise in the EAI space includes specialization in middleware products like webMethods, Tibco, Sterling Commerce, IBM websphere, SAP Netweaver, Oracle Fusion and Microsoft Biztalk Server. Metamor uses industry standard technologies such as J2EE, JMS, EDI, and Web Services to provide integration solutions tailor-made to your requirements. Metamor has also developed an optimized EAI Project methodology and product evaluation framework.
Business-to-Business Integration (B2B):
Maintaining a solid B2B integration strategy is critical for companies that want to successfully translate and communicate data with their partners and suppliers. Many companies are investing in the latest B2B integration technologies in an effort to cut costs and integrate their applications and trading partners. Metamor has developed an optimized B2B Project methodology and implementation framework based on work experience.
Our consultants at Metamor have the expertise to implement the webMethods, Sterling Commerce and Tibco B2B product suite. We can provide consulting services for any aspect B2B integration Including architecture, analysis, design, development, testing, knowledge transfer and production support/administration. Our consultants have a wide breadth and deep depth of experiences and knowledge around implementing B2B product suite from different vendors and we can apply that experience to help make your business more successful.
Our services provide the following benefits:
- Automated and Improved Business Processes.
- The Ability to Re-use Services Instead of Re-creating New Services.
- The Elimination of Point-to-Point Integration Challenges.
- Greater Ease in Design, Deploy and Re-Use of Web Services.
- Efficient Governing of SOA-Based Initiatives.
- The Ability to Launch Robust Enterprise Class Solutions without Coding.
- Greater Leverage of Existing Legacy Applications Investments.
- Real-Time Visibility Into Operational and Business Activity
- Integration Server/Broker/Adapters/TIBCO BW, TIBCO MDM expertise.
- Consulting: Customized EAI solutions, EAI Product evaluation, Design, Implementation, Migration, upgrade and Maintenance.
- Product Evaluations: With Superior capabilities in technologies like J2EE, .NET, AS400, Mainframe, help make the right decisions with EAI tools.
- Adapter Development: Significant Adapter development work in integrating ERP and mainframe applications.
- Legacy Application and data Integration.
- Open Source and Standards based Integration -JBoss.
- ESB/Messaging, JMS and standards based technologies like XML/XSLT.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA):
Service Oriented Architecture is a model for building your IT infrastructure around re-usable service components — allowing your IT infrastructure to be as adaptable and responsive as your business needs to be. Modular services enable your organization to respond more quickly than ever to meet demands for new business solutions, whether prompted by internal business drivers, or external customer or partner demands. With new tools and standards, IT development teams have the capability to easily expose web services for re-use across your enterprise.
SOA is an enterprise concept and strategy, not a technology or a tactical solution. Organizations must implement an enterprise-level approach to reap the benefits of SOA.
This can be achieved by best practices, which can include the following recommendations:
- Create an Enterprise SOA Group.
- Manage reuse of business processes.
- Control redundancy.
- Develop SOA competency within the organization.