Managed File Transfer (MFT):
MFT refers to software or a service that manages the secure transfer of data from one computer to another through a network. Typically, MFT offers a higher level of security and control than FTP. MFT applications offer business automation, along with reporting and non-repudiation. An MFT solution should simplify management and ensure regulatory compliance while supporting all current security standards and methodology, including SSL encryption.
Managed file transfer (MFT) solutions enable enterprises to secure, manage, control, and govern the data flows that power their business. A centralized, reliable, scalable, and secure managed file transfer solution can improve your business performance, reduce IT complexity and inefficiencies, support corporate growth and big data initiatives, and reduce risk associated with data breaches and non-compliance.
When selecting an MFT solution, it’s important to find one that keeps your data secure at rest and in transit and can evolve and adapt to changes in your business and your partner relationships. The right solution should be able to grow with your company and offer the flexibility to consolidate multiple legacy solutions, saving you time and money while improving control and compliance.
Cleo MFT solutions combine the file transfer security you need with an enterprise software product that is scalable and adaptable to changes in your business. Consolidate and streamline all of your company’s file transfer processes and grow your connections and business easily. Whether you have one trading partner or thousands, Cleo has the right solution to meet your business needs.
In Metamor, we work on MFT Apllications such as:
- Cleo VLTrader
- Cleo Harmony
Cleo VLTrader offers you secure file transfer along with an enterprise software product that is quick to install and simple to use. With Cleo VLTrader, you can consolidate and streamline all of your company’s file transfer processes and grow your connections and business easily.
- Quickest and easiest installation.
- Widest array of supported, secure communication protocols.
- Easiest setup and maintenance of trading partners.
- Massive growth in a small footprint.
- Highly available and reliable.
- More secure.
- Fastest diagnosis of communication problems.
- Full-featured certificate management.
- Transmission scheduling done your way.
Cleo Harmony is the solution to help you weather the storm. Companies must grow while maintaining, complementing, and replacing current infrastructure technologies in order to create a flexible, secure, and reliable infrastructure built to respond to the ever-growing and changing IT and business requirements. Companies looking to future-proof their infrastructure while supporting business growth need tools that help them manage, govern, secure, and report on the data moving within and between systems — both inside and outside the enterprise.
- Manage your data integration flows through secure, multi-industry protocols.
- Govern and secure your data to meet regulatory, industry, and partner compliance requirements, making sure your system and business are always ready for an audit.
- Help drive 100% up-time with scalability, high availability, and load balancing.
- Improve responsiveness and enable improved decision making through enhanced dashboards.
- Stay on top of system health and receive alerts based on system performance or partner metrics, such as Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and trading partner scorecards.
- Enable integration with a variety of internal systems (ERP, ESB, legacy EDI, applications, cloud solutions, etc.) because the Cleo Harmony solution is vendor and technology-agnostic and accepts a wide variety of communications protocols.
Axway Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions provide start-to-finish visibility, policybased governance, and robust community management for secure, auditable, and easy-to-manage Business-to-Business (B2B), Application-to-Application (A2A), andad hoc file exchange within existing infrastructures. To mitigate these risks and gain more agility and value from your existing IT assets,you need to be able to secure and manage all types of file transfer, and provide information about file transfer events in the right context, to the right people, at the right time.
- Data losses and breaches.
- Regulatory violations and fines.
- Missed business opportunities and unmet SLAs.
- Damaged brands and customer/partner relationships.